about gcc-fortran run-time message catalog

Davut AKCICEK dakcicek at comu.edu.tr
Fri Oct 6 08:16:59 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've a problem with SPEC2000 SimpleScalar-3.0 Simulator while running
wupwise benchmark.
When I tried to running wupwise benchmark; it shows these errors and
warnings:

forrtl: info: Fortran error message number is 29.
forrtl: warning: Could not open message catalog: for_msg.cat.
forrtl: info: Check environment variable NLSPATH and protection of
usr/lib/nls/msg/en_US.ISO8859-1/for_msg.cat

So, a few of the benchmark couldn't be run(For example wupwise,...).

I use Fedora 3 Core, gcc, gcc-fortran for this simulation. Default
Fortran compiler doesn't have Fortran Run-time Message
Catalog. I downloaded for_msg.cat from internet and put it to
/usr/lib/nls/msg/en_US.ISO8859-1/for_msg.cat.

Eventhough while wupwise benchmark is running same errors are viewing.

What can I do? Will you suggest to me anything?

Thank you very much.
*
Sincerly,
Davut AKÇİÇEK(Research Assistant)