Here's a puzzler

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Fri Oct 27 18:03:40 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 10:10 +0200, Andrew Kelly wrote:
> Right, problem solved.
> Pilot error.
>
> Embarrassing.

Can you give us a hint as to what was wrong?  We're not trying to make
you feel bad, but the list archive is checked by people on occasion and
if you can post what you made a mistake on, it may prevent others from
making the same mistake.

> Please return to your regularly scheduled programs.

Uh, I was watching reruns of Gilligan's Island.  I'd really rather not
return to it.  :-)

-    Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward getting   -
-    medicated for it.      -- Jim Evarts (http://www.TopFive.com)   -