EMAIL Help

karlp at ourldsfamily.com karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Thu Sep 7 06:17:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, September 5, 2006 9:33 pm, brad.mugleston at comcast.net wrote:
> I believe I've discovered a possible solution to my email
> problems with this list.

Getting a gmail account?

> One of my other lists reported to me that it had problems sending
> me some email (they bounced).  Must have been at comcast.net.

Love comcast . . . NOT

Can you delete your account? Contact support at redhat.com and have them do it?

> BTW if you just reply to the list it will not get to me so reply
> direct and to the list if you want to.

Done.

--
karl
     _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/       ____________   __o
 _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP at ourldsfamily.com
---
Senior Consulting Sys/DB Analyst
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---