How the hell do you search the archives for this list?

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Sep 11 18:16:29 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-10 at 00:05 -0700, Bob Kinney wrote:
> That's 39 separate downloads to scan.  Granted, fc5 has only been around for a
> few months, but I would hope there would be an easier way to search these
> messages.

The search engine on the Red Hat site doesn't work well.  However, there
is another archive.  If you enter this URL:

	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&r=1&w=2

You'll be brought to the search page.  Enter "xcdroast" in the search
box and Voila!

> --- Ted Potter <tpotter at techmarin.com> wrote:
>
> > not positive but I think you go here:
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/
> >
> > and download the archived list. Maybe a little extra step but if you
> > take it then you have the whole thing.
> >
> > Once you download it use your favortie search tool.
> >
> > hth
> >

> > On 9/9/06, Bob Kinney <bc98kinney at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm trying to figure out why xcdroast doesn't work on fc5, and I can't for
> > > the life of me find a way to search the archive for this list.

> > --
> > Ted Potter
> > tpotter at techmarin.com

-              Where there's a will, I want to be in it.             -