websphere linux

som sahi sahi_1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 01:16:31 UTC 2006

Hi I am trying to deploy application on websphere 6.0 with red hat4.
  Now first time application depploumet is fine and i am getting websphere console but when i restart the websphere and then try to get console
  get exception----------

---------------------------------

  http://a.px-dc.dl.com:9060/ibm/console/

trying to access the console of websphere application server but getting error
I think I am getting error becuase wrong jre is used .so I want to change presnet jre to the C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere Studio\Application Developer\v5.1.2\runtimes\base_v51\java\jre on above server.

How to make this change.
I have only putty means command tool to change the jre.

An error occurred while processing request: /ibm/console/secure/logon.jsp
Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag: method setName(Ljava/lang/StringV not found
StackTrace:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag: method setName(Ljava/lang/StringV not found
at _ibmjsp.secure._logon._jspService(_logon.java:272)
at com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:88)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1282)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1239)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java: