ipop3

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Sep 26 23:44:26 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 13:54 -0400, Dan Doucette wrote:

> [...]

Did thunderbird work correctly?  If so, then you should verify that the
Outlook clients are indeed running POP3 and that they're not using any
special authentication mechanisms.  You may also need to change the
timeout in Outlook.

-   Errors have occurred. We won't tell you where or why.  We have   -
-                         lazy programmers.                          -