How to Mount external usb hardisk in Linux

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Wed Apr 25 14:57:13 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 09:49:08PM +0700, Aan Anaya wrote:
> Hi Every one,
>
> Can you guide me how to change hostid in  RHEL WS 3.

You mean hostname?  You can change it in /etc/sysconfig/network
(probably want to change it in /etc/hosts, as well), or you can run
system-config-network.  You may need to reboot for everything to take
effect.

> Regards,
>
> Aan

Cheers,
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and
pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I
hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV)