boot after kernel panic

Luis Rodríguez lmrc at iss.com.mx
Mon Feb 12 19:47:55 UTC 2007

Hi Rick

we not upgrade because a postgresql 7.1.3 issue, the dump can't migrate to a newer version, we need to do a process, we expect to do this in this year.

about floppy, we not have one...

is possible to boot with install CD?
or may be create a CD boot disk?

about fsck

when start the linux

appears a message that permit verify integrity.

do 100%

and after that appears kernel panic advise...

this verifiy integrity, is the fsck?

we appreciate your comments

Thanks