Issue in booting Vista with red hat linux

nwoye emeka nwoyechucks at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 12:01:48 UTC 2007

Hi manish,
        I am also experiencing the same problem with windows Xp and windows 2000 server, after installing the red hat i get an L display on my sreen without the loader options, but  a friend ask me to install the redhat first and leave a space for the windows in vfat format, i try that too without sucess. Pls email me when you get a solution.

  Thank you

  Chucks

manish soin <manishksoin at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
          Sir,
  I have windows vista as well as xp professional installed on my computer.
  I was able to install red hat linux on my computer however Red hat was unable to make changes to boot loader.
  Since red hat failed to make changes to boot loader my red hat is not starting up and only windows xp and vista is what I can choose to boot.
  Please help.
  Regards
  Manish Soin

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php_______________________________________________