Issue in booting Vista with red hat linux

Marc linuxr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:25:16 UTC 2007

Try searching google for strings like

'grub install' or 'grub boot loader install red hat'

I don't have a HOWTO document but this should find you what you need.
There is a way to install just GRUB to your machine.  Realistically it
sounds like you might have to do this manually.  The red hat installer
*SHOULD* load it according to your preference (and it should NOT
install it if that is what you told it to do at install time).  Sounds
like yours got hosed somehow.  I am not surprised, I have had issues
with it as well recently that did not happen in prior releases.

{OR you could just switch to ubuntu like 8 million others have done in
2 short years.  Ubuntu has a windows tool that allows you to import
your bookmarks and other windows garbage into linux.}

Cheers