Installer prompts for device driver

Tony Robbins stevetony at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 22:21:50 UTC 2007

Hi all,

  I'm installing Fedora 7 on a Toshiba Tecra 750DVD directly from the DVD (i.e. not Live). During install it stops with the message:

  No Driver found
  Unable to find any devices of the type
  needed for this installation type.
  Would you like to manually select your
  driver or use a driver disk?

  I've tried random drivers from the list, but none have worked so far. Does anyone know where I can get a "driver disk" or the driver to put on the disk?

  Thanks in advance for any help!!  -Tony