Fedora 9 -aarrrgggghh

mylar micros50 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 23 05:21:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 10:09 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:

> d) KDE is V4.0 and it's MASSIVELY incomplete.  4.1 is around the corner,
> but 4.0 is SO bad it never should have been released.

This is my biggest gripe about Fedora 9. I installed it on only one
machine here and I since I am a KDE user I was anxious to check out the
new KDE 4.0. Man... was I DISAPPOINTED. KDE 4.0 is terribly incomplete
to the point of being unusable. I decided not to upgrade my main machine
until KDE 4.1... which will hopefully have resolved most of the issues
that presently make KDE 4.0 so miserable.  For now I'm sticking with
Fedora 6 on my main machine.

email->  micros50 at verizon.net

"I Speak Mathematics"