config_HZ kernel setting

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Tue Feb 19 17:31:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 07:21:21AM -0800, Waldher, Travis R wrote:
> I'm still searching, but can anyone here tell me if there is a way I can
> see what the current value of config_HZ is on a running kernel?

I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but doesn't

  cat /proc/cpuinfo

give you that information in the "cpu MHz" parameter, or is that
something different?

Cheers,
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be
theirs."  Jonah 2:8 (NIV)