OT: job posting

Karl Pearson karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Wed Feb 4 05:03:06 UTC 2009

I'm not sure how many of you might be interested in the position below,
but they pay relocation 100%, I believe, and pay very well.

The contact email is a recruiter who is desperate to fill the position.
He is so desperate, he even submitted my name. Go figure. And yes, I
would be interested in a referral bonus. :-)

Karl