Problems with RHEL5 Install

Tyler Pauly tapastro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:08:46 UTC 2010

That helped plenty Rick, thanks!  Unfortunately, I can't take the normal
support route.  I was able to obtain RHEL through my university's IT
department; unfortunately, they are also my only avenue of support, and they
are a bit lacking.

I might try out F13 and see how it works.  If that is a no-go, guess I'll
wait until RHEL6.

Thanks!

Tyler