ARP packets

Bret Stern bret_stern at machinemanagement.com
Fri Sep 24 23:01:23 UTC 2010

Mostly I was curious about the specific IP number
63.209.4.211, and why/how it is interested in that specific
Level3 hosted IP number.
There are no boot configurations for the dual onboard NICs
on this SuperMicro server, so it must be something in
Fedora that is querying for this IP.

I'll check the network config files and see what I can find
out. B