source code of /sbin/init

ShibuThomas shibuthomas at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Jan 4 04:42:48 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Is same upstart-0.6.5-9.fc14.src.rpm used in RHEL 6.0?.If not, please
let me know the exact upstart rpm package name used in  RHEL 6.0

Which is the  file get invoke first while calling /sbin/init.

How it is possible to recompile the src of /sbin/init?.

Is there is any tutorials to explain the code flow /sbin/init.

Regards,
ShibuThomas