mdadm configuration file raid 5 created by Disk Manager

Rick Stevens ricks at alldigital.com
Mon Sep 16 20:22:00 UTC 2013

On 09/16/2013 12:08 PM, Bryan Hepworth issued this missive:
> Hi All
>
> Does anyone happen to know where the mdadm.conf files are located when
> creating an array via Disk Manager? I have /etc/mdadm.conf.orig I've
> looked in dracut, but can't track it down.

AFAIK, the active config file is "/etc/mdadm.conf". You appear to have
backed it up as "/etc/mdadm.conf.orig", so see if that's the case.

You might want to try

	mdadm --examine --brief --scan --config=partitions

to see if the partitions you think you have are or were parts of RAID
devices, and compare those to your config.
-           Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.            -