email client for linux redhat 7.0

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Thu Apr 1 17:49:06 UTC 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 09:13 am, adel essafi wrote:
> hi list
> do you know a good email client for linux redhat 7.0.
> I have 5 email adresses and I want a tool that
> separate them (like netscape 7.0).
> the problem with netscape 7.0 is that i can t install
> it on linux redhat 7.0.
> thanks

I use Kmail. I like Kmail behavior better with multiple identities and I can
associate those addresses/identites with Folder. This is extremely useful for
me.
Evolution is good too. I tried it, but as I said, I found that I liked Kmail
better. But it's subjective, so you can try Evolution.

There is also Thunderbird, a stand alone Mail client from Mozilla. I've heard
good reviews, but never personally try it:

If you use the full Mozilla suite, it should also come with Mozilla mail.

RDB
--
Reuben D. Budiardja
Department of Physics and Astronomy