kernel modifications.

Tobias Speckbacher tobias at quova.com
Fri Apr 9 19:55:47 UTC 2004

Depends on if you have a kernel configuration already in your source
tree.
I'd probably go over all the options again, taking the opportunity to
through out what I don't need and verifying that everything I will need
is there.  If you have a saved config that works for your environment,
by all means use it, nothing more fun that configuring all those options
;).

But yes you would modify the source and do all the normal things that go
with rebuilding and installing a kernel.

-T