Request

Miriam Benitez miriamb at telesurf.com.py
Fri Apr 23 21:25:18 UTC 2004

Hi, first at all: my english level is INTERMEDIATE, that means: please excuse
me if I don't use correctly the words sometimes.

And next: I have a computer with Red Hat 7.3 with Samba, in order to use it
as a server for a system developed in FoxPro for Windows. It works pretty
well, but a week ago I found a file named "folder.htt" in my system folder.
Looking for this folder in google, I found that this file was created for a
virus, VBS/Redlof. I have not installed an antivirus in my server, and my
question is:
* What antivirus do you suggest to me?
* How hard is to install this antivirus?
* Could you help me to install it?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Miriam