kernel config for memory > 1 Gig?

Johnson, Shaunn SJohnson6 at bcbsm.com
Thu Apr 29 13:56:16 UTC 2004

--thanks for the reply -

--perhaps i missed something during the install - how do you
--install the SMP version of the kernel during a fresh
--installation?  or, are you suggesting i rebuild the kernel?

--another post says that this version of RH supports up to
--8 Gig, but doesn't say if it does so by default or by
--kernel tweaking *after* the install.

--basically - is this a kernel issue that should have been
--resolved during the install or am i retuning the kernel tonight?

--thanks again!

-X