Gnome-calender

auji at cruzio.com auji at cruzio.com
Thu Apr 29 20:41:05 UTC 2004

Hello,   Hope this post has landed on the right list...

Trying to get/find Gnome Calendar on RH9.  Been searching and reading
for longer than I'd like to admit.  Am able to find directories with
.xml files but no executables.  All documentation I've found says,  link
is under Applications or Preferences in the File menu.  Not, there is no
Applications and it isn't under Preferences.  Sure would just like to
find the executable.

The Gnome-utilities are installed and calculator seems to work fine.
It's very basic, I know, but I'm at a loss and would appreciate some
help.   Where to look for technical documentation, or a tip on where the
heck it is

Thanks very much.