Help migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Roger Beever roger2 at rogernet.net
Fri Apr 2 23:20:53 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 23:46, James Harrison wrote:
> Hello
>
> Ive just got an email from Redhat saying they are dropping Redhat 9.0.  No
> supprise there.
>
> However, they did point me to a link to 'migrate' to Enterprise Linux.
>
> Is there a special pricing for RHN registered users to help them migrate to
> Enterprise Linux?
>
> This would give me piece of mind to think that Redhat havnt just dumped RH9
> and forgotten about us.
>
> Thank you
>
> James Harrison
If you have a current subscription (depending on expiry date) you should
have been given access to some of the  RHEL channels .
I'm still trying to decide which way to jump with my mail / web server.
But since I have nearly 6 months left I'm inclined to go EL.
I'm already using the WS option to give me a stable workstation.
I'm a single user so Fedora would be a valid option for me as well.
Hope that helps.
Regards Roger