Cups on linux 7.2

Harry Hambi harry.hambi at bbc.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 14:33:03 UTC 2004

Managed to sort it.....disabled my proxie settings.
What I'me trying to now is to set up a printer so I can print to it from
my linux box.The printer is hanging off a windows print server ( win
2000 server),do I need samba installed so I can broswse the windows
network in order to locate the printer I want to install.