[Fwd: Question on blkdev_get kernel routine for customer issue]

Rob Perkins rperkins at redhat.com
Tue Apr 6 15:40:40 UTC 2004

Forwarded for Heather Conway... Anyone have a clue?

Hi Everyone,
I'm hoping you can help me out.  I'm working on a customer issue and it
appears that there may have been a change in the blkdev_get kernel
routine in the v2.4.21-9.EL kernel implmentation that wasn't in the
v2.4.21-4.EL kernel.  Would you please let me know whether or not there
was a change in the routine in the v2.4.21-9.EL kernel?
Thank you for your help.
Heather

Robert Perkins rperkins at redhat.com
Office +1 919-754-3700 x44330
Mobile +1 919-260-4309
Tokyo Mobile 15-20 March +81 90 9340 9753
Partner Product Manager, Product Management
Red Hat Centennial Campus, Raleigh, NC, USA
external web: www.redhat.com
internal web:  http://intranet.corp.redhat.com/ic/intranet/RobPerkins.html