Spring into action with Red Hat training

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 17:58:02 UTC 2004

All,

I got this wonderful email today about training and the fantastic gifts
available if you do training courses.

I keep on looking at the Redhat website to see if prices are going down, but
they dont.

I also keep on bumping into this:

>All training classes must be paid in full at least one week prior to the
start >of the class and no more than 30 days after registration, no student
will be >allowed to enter the classroom without prior payment in full. If Red
Hat, Inc. >has has not received payment by the appropriate date, we reserve
the right to >cancel the registration.

>RH300 RH300-RHCE Rapid Track Course  San Francisco, CA  26-APR-04    $2498

I want to take a course/exam, but $2498 is too much to spend at once.

I think the Redhat qualifications arent a measure of how well a person knows
redhat software / Linux, but a measure of how much money is in the account and
how much a person is prepared to dig into his/her pocket.

Big organisations can afford this.

I want to do some of these training courses, but for $2498 - Na

Come on Redhat throw me some slack.

James Harrison

http://info.redhat.com/a/tBAdDOXAJPSNNAQB6J8APWoIyhl/rhat3?t=BAdDOXAJPSNNAQB6J8APWoIyhl