Squid Problems in Fedora

Bob Gorman bob at rsi.com
Thu Apr 8 15:37:23 UTC 2004

At 04:59 PM 4/8/2004, Harry wrote:
>I just installed Fedora Core I and squid stable 2.5,from the Fedora Core CD, I have configured the squid.conf file and also created the swap directories, but when I start squid it fails,has anyone tried using Squid on Fedora?Are there any reported issues ?Any pointers will be appreciated.

What do you see for error messages on your screen when starting squid manually, and what messages are there in the log file: /var/log/squid/cache.log. (You might also check /var/log/messages.)

--

I build custom Linux solutions - Hire me - I'll make it work.
mailto:bob(at)rsi.com, http://www.rsi.com/, 617.965.1700