Bleeding edge yum repositories

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Mon Apr 12 00:37:02 UTC 2004

On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 07:56:40PM -0400, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> I'm looking for some bleeding edge yum repositories so I can install
> Gnome 2.6, KDE 3.2.1, latest PHP and apache, etc.  Would someone be able
> to provide the appropriate entries for my yum.conf.  I'm currently
> running RHEL 3, but also have RH 9.

I'm a little confused why somebody would go to the expense of buying a
RHEL 3 subscription, but then putting bleeding edge software on it so
that you're unsupported.  Can you please enlighten us?  Why not run
White Box Linux or Tao Linux or one of the other RHEL clones that don't
have support anyway?

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA