Bleeding edge yum repositories

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 12 11:21:10 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 20:37, Ed Wilts wrote:

> I'm a little confused why somebody would go to the expense of buying a
> RHEL 3 subscription, but then putting bleeding edge software on it so
> that you're unsupported.  Can you please enlighten us?  Why not run
> White Box Linux or Tao Linux or one of the other RHEL clones that don't
> have support anyway?
>
>         .../Ed

Typed out of habit.  The box in question is actually a Whitebox one.

--
Cheers,
Trey

No lake so still but that it has its wave;
No circle so perfect but that it has a blur.
I would change things for you if I could;
As I can't, you must take them as they are.
-Han fei Tzu

07:20:01 up 10 min, 1 user, load average: 0.14, 0.14, 0.09
Linux salamander 2.6.5 #1 SMP Mon Apr 5 01:03:13 PDT 2004 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux