OT: Can Ethernet switch connect to "wireless bridge"?

bbaa aaa mccrh at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:21:14 UTC 2004

I am setup mix environment Ethernet network in my home.  The Ethernet
network  have switch in it and 4 computers connect to switch *two Redhat and
two win2K).  The cable modem and wireless route  on second floor and
Ethernet on first floor.  My friend suggest me buy "wireless Bridge" and
connect Ethernet switch to it.  I check vendor's (D-link) manual and it
mention 'wireless bridge" has one IP address define on it.    is it possible
I can connect Ethernet switch to "wireless Bridge"?

Thanks.