Nvidia quadro4 graphic card

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Mon Apr 12 18:38:23 UTC 2004

Hello,
I am in the process of building a server/workstation that we're going to use
for scientific visualization with stereocospic image (thus need 2 output from
the card) and immersive 3D visualization.

I'm looking at the following Nvidia quadro4 cards (the cards are made by PNY I
think):

Quadro4 580 XGL
Quadro4 700/750 XGL
Quadro4 980 XGL

I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with these cards, and can say
something about it. How good is the support for these cards by the NVidia
driver?
I'm planning to use RHEL 3.

Thanks for any info.

RDB