RedHat slow boot

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Wed Apr 14 19:49:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 05:11, Dinh Tien Tuan Anh wrote:
>   Yes, from starting sendmail. Now I notice that the Internet in Linux
> slower than that in Window as well (I'm using both Linux and Win XP)

In your sendmail configuration just make sure it states that the smpt
port options are "Name=MTA"

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Why I Can't Go Out With You: I'd LOVE to, but... -- I have to draw
"Cubby" for an art scholarship. -- I have to sit up with a sick ant. --
I'm trying to be less popular. -- My bathroom tiles need grouting. --
I'm waiting to see if I'm already a winner. -- My subconscious says no.
-- I just picked up a book called "Glue in Many Lands" and I can't seem
to put it down. -- My favorite commercial is on TV. -- I have to study
for my blood test. -- I've been traded to Cincinnati. -- I'm having my
baby shoes bronzed. -- I have to go to court for kitty littering.