imap access

Michael Sullivan msulli1355 at tulsacoxmail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:06:00 UTC 2004

I'd like to write a java applet that will allow users of my domain who
aren't at my location to be able to check their email from off the
website.  We have successful POP access, but not everyone can be at
there own computer when they need to check their email.  I went into
/etc/xinetd.d on our server computer into the files imap and imaps and
changed the disabled option to no.  I need to know if there's anything
else I need to do to make this work (besides call the ISP and ask them
to add imap.espersunited.com to there nameservers)?
-Michael Sullivan-