How to setup smtp auth

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Fri Apr 16 22:21:48 UTC 2004

The mail application in the zaurus 3.10 rom outgoing server tab allows for
authentication. You can enter a username and password but there is no
options for the authentication type.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel. (264) 497-5670 - Cell: (264) 235-5670
Fax: (264) 497-8463 - US Fax (815)301-9759
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com