Ping Driving me Crazy....

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sun Apr 18 11:20:42 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 21:01, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:
> I don't think it's a firewall issue or some weird TCP/IP behaviour.
> Check CAT5/RJ45_s, wall sockets if any and try alternate ports on a
> switch.

Could it be a DNS issue?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
'Master, what is the difference between a humanistic, monastic system of
belief in which wisdom is sought by means of an apparently nonsensical
system of questiona and answers, and a lot of mystic gibberish made up
on the spur of the moment?' Wen considered this for some time, and at
last said: 'A fish!' And Clodpool went away, satisfied. (The Thief of
Time)