ARG: mod_jk2 with apache2 on redhat 9

Susanne Faltinat susanne.faltinat at szm.de
Tue Apr 20 15:27:29 UTC 2004

Hi Keg,
I had the same problem! I finally found out, that  in my case the script
configure fails, because it finds  the variable APACHE_HOME  set to some
value (you can find the values of all variables, the scripts uses in the
file config.log).
But with the option --with-apxs2=<some_apth> only the variable
APACHE2_HOME should have a valid value, otherwise the script fails. I
found,  that in my environment  APACHE_HOME was set to some value. An
unset APACHE_HOME did it for me.
Regards
Susanne Faltinat