Question about security alert updates

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Thu Apr 22 01:33:52 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 09:26:11AM +0800, goodman wrote:
> How can I get updated about a existing alert? Where can I post a question
> on Redhat security

Those are actually two questions.  The first is what I replied to the
first time - Red Hat posts all security update announcements to the
redhat-watch-list.

For the second question, how to post questions about Red Hat security,
those are typically version specific.  If you're running Fedora, then
the appropriate place is probably the fedora mailing list.  If you're
running Enterprise Linux, then you can either post to the taroon list or
open up a support call.

If you've got general security questions that are not version specific
then I would expect that this list is as good as any.

You can also open up a security report on bugzilla.redhat.com

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org