Port 2401 & CVS

María José Reartes mjreartes at innsa.com
Mon Apr 26 15:33:33 UTC 2004

Yes, after every change I made I've restarted xinetd..
Does it have any relation with samba configuration? I can access from my
windows PC to the CVS repository but I still can't access via cvs
command.
The executable is located in /usr/bin/cvs, which is the same path
specified for the "server" parameter in the cvspserver file

Have I to configure cvs to make log files or there's a default place
where I can found them?
I've tried to connect with the cvspserver configured as the description
below but still not working... any other idea?

Thank you
Regards

MaJo