CGI call to XHTML_DTD problem (was RE: Perl / Apache on RH9.0 not working.)

IS Manager ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Mon Apr 26 19:53:10 UTC 2004

Handy script, I'll be trying it out.

On a related note ... when debuging a script using the CGI module I keep
getting this error:

"Constant name 'XHTML_DTD' has unknown problems at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/CGI.pm line 32"

Then several more lines of related info. Most refering to the CGI.pm
module for perl. Currently I have all the 'stock' perl modules (via
RPMs) installed from the RH9 install run.

Where is this coming from and does anyone have a fix? Is there a module
that is missing?

Paul Pettit
IT Manager / Webmaster