********* T/TCP Help ********

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Tue Apr 27 10:13:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 19:29, nikhil at innomedia.soft.net wrote:
>  Dear sir,
>
>  thanks for your response, with this mail i am attaching t/tcp server and
> client programes. pls check it.
>
>  ERRORS :
>
>  The program is compiling successfully but showing " Broken pipe " error
>  at run time.
>
>  Reply as soon as you can.
>
>  Thanks & regards,
>
>  Nikhil

ttcpclient.c:3:20: header.h: No such file or directory
ttcpclient.c: In function `main':
ttcpclient.c:8: storage size of `server' isn't known
ttcpclient.c:27: `sa' undeclared (first use in this function)
ttcpclient.c:27: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ttcpclient.c:27: for each function it appears in.)

...er, that's what I'm seeing - so ya got the headers for this stuff?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com