[OT] HP Photo Printing Software

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Wed Apr 28 02:36:43 UTC 2004

Allow me to start off with a sincere apology for posting this to the
redhat-list.  I'd be the first person to denounce this post as
off-topic, but I'm desperate.  I'm hoping my history of assistance on
this list will balance out the bad kharma points I'm about to gather.
:-P

I've lost my CD's which contained the "HP Photo Printing Software"
which came packaged with both my HP 882C and HP Photosmart 1000
printers.  This is a nice little Windows application that runs
satisfactorily in Linux using wine, although I admit I'm trying to get
it installed on my wife's newly rebuilt XP system.  It allows you to
choose a custom layout (template), then drag-n-drop your photos into
the template for printing.

If anyone has a relatively modern version of this that they could zip
up and upload to my server, I would greatly appreciate it.  My wife is
bound to throttle me if I can't find it.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting