samba as a PDC

nilesh at electromech.info nilesh at electromech.info
Thu Apr 29 11:24:20 UTC 2004

I think you should check the permission of the nelogon and the profile .

As I understood you can logged in as root .

But you can not logged in with other user.

So please check the group ownership and user ownership too of netlogon and profiles.

If you need exact detail I can send it to you.

But please check this things.

Ved Linux