access my computer remotely? (& ipconfig)

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 03:16:57 UTC 2004

Hi Stephan,
I do the same thing as what you want to do. You have several options open:
if you want command console access then you can use SSH and download a SSH
client for whatever the office computer is- Eg Windows or Linux. Come back
with what the OS of the computer your office computer is running and we can
assist you for setting it up.

IF you want to access in GNOME then you can download VNC for Linux. I
believe VNC is included on Disk 3 of RH9. I have no idea how to configure it
in Linux but the Port that is used in the Windows Version of VNC is 5900.

Regards,
Ben