Attempted SSH Logins

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 21:00:38 UTC 2004

Ive had a company trying to hack my home system from Paris.

They didnt manage to do anything, and infact I found it quite a challenge.

I ran whois on the domain name and got their information.

I then got on to their website, found the webmaster email account and sent
them a very nasty rude email along with evidance of them attempting to access
my machine without permission.

Needless to say, I now dont have any problems from them.

James