monitoring network tool

HVILLANU at gnp.com.mx HVILLANU at gnp.com.mx
Sat Aug 7 00:30:09 UTC 2004

Any SNMP software can be usefull

http://linux.tucows.com/preview/295438.html

http://linux.tucows.com/preview/8073.html

http://linux.tucows.com/preview/8892.html

http://linux.tucows.com/preview/31562.html

http://linux.tucows.com/preview/54406.html

Salu2

                                          "Noah"         Para: redhat-list at redhat.com
                            <admin2 at enabled.com>         cc:
                                    Enviado por:         Asunto:     monitoring network tool
                      redhat-list-bounces at redhat
                                            .com

                           06/08/2004 07:19 p.m.
                           Por favor, responda a
                           General Red Hat Linux
                                 discussion list

Hi there,

I am having a lot of difficulties between my home network and my colocation
site network.  I am trying to monitor where there are difficulties and
Packet
loss.  I dont have admin access to any of the routers off my network.  can
somebody recommend a nice tool that graphs and charts packet loss at
different
points between two networks.  I can possibly set it up bidirectionally if
the
tool is ported for freeBSD.

cheers,

Noah