SSH problem Host key authentication failure

Nitin nitinmehta at kappa.net.in
Wed Aug 11 12:39:52 UTC 2004

Thanks for your time, but I've done these things. I mean this is, like you
said, normal behaviour. I did all that but the problem persists.

Situation is, I connect apache user to say 'nitin' on remote server. I can
connect from 'me' on this machine to 'nitin' to remote machine, but apache
cant. Though same public keys have been copied.

Any ideas...

Thanks anyway