FW: Red Hat User Survey

Jonathan Bartlett johnnyb at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 16 22:54:42 UTC 2004

I just got it myself.  This may be something they are doing to decide
whether to give Red Hat a "buy" or "sell" rating.  My guess is that it's
spam.  Jordan Welu, who this survey is from, is one of the analysts
following Red Hat Software.  My guess is that it is not sanctioned by Red
Hat, but they probably snagged the addresses from watching the Red Hat
User's list.

Here is an article specifically mentioning Jordan Welu and First Albany
Capital giving ratings on Red Hat:

http://triangle.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2004/03/22/daily20.html

Jon