SSI pages not being parsed in SSL mode {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Fri Aug 20 04:11:40 UTC 2004

 Ok, I've got my ssl working but I can't seem to have ssl virtual site
process
server side includes (SSI) pages even though I have put the following under
my
ssl virtual host:

<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>

Here is the error message from my ssl_error logs:

[Thu Aug 19 09:29:40 2004] [warn] [client 68.166.149.62] mod_include:
+Includes (or IncludesNoExec) wasn't set, INCLUDES filter removed, referer:
https://www.wppi.com/companyinfo.shtml

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.