default route question

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii Rudolf.ladyzhenskii at opennw.com
Thu Aug 26 22:47:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Found the problem,

Without my knowledge, another person made some adjustments to the ifcfg-eth1 and included GATEWAY parameter there. He thought it will only affect the local LAN interface, but, unfortunately, whole system picked it up. Removing this line fixed the problem. Gateway is now picked up by DHCP client on ETH0 interface as it should be.

Rudolf